Techniwood specialises in the manufacture of wooden facades fully equipped. It is located on three different sites: Rumilly, Épinal and Paris; production takes place in Rumilly near Annecy in France.
The company was created in 2010 and currently employs around 80 people.
Techniwood is an expert in the industrial prefabrication of innovative facades based on bio-sourced materials; in particular for the energy rehabilitation of buildings. This company masters different technologies: Panobloc® facades, self-patented invention, to provide highly innovative construction solutions.
The facades include insulation, cladding, joinery and blinds, for easy implementation by all construction companies.
The company is positioned on various markets, in particular high-rise buildings in housing, offices and public buildings, both new and refurbished.
The projects are located throughout France and in neighbouring countries.
The performances of Panobloc are fire resistance, dimensional stability, mechanical resistance as well as durability of performances. It also has a high thermal and acoustic performance.
Techniwood’s specificities are the speed of implementation of the prefabrication, the interventions in occupied site and an adaptation to the architectural demand.
It can support large projects with a production of 120,000m²/year.
Main role in the project:
Techniwood is project partner and leader of RP6 PanoRen and the demo-site in the North-East of France located in Saint-Dié-des-Vosges. In this context, Techniwood is responsible for :
- Improving and producing Panobloc facades including insulation, cladding, joinery and blinds
- Promoting the integration of new processes into the Panobloc such as photovoltaic panels, double flow ventilation and recycled materials
- Improving the lifting system, the measurement of the existing building and the fixing of the facades to the building
- Studying the feasibility and innovative techniques on the INES platform of the CEA
- Supporting the development of prototypes up to real-scale implementation on the final demo-site
- Producing 1000m² of Panobloc facades